MVISD Core Beliefs Link
Medina Valley ISD
Medina Valley ISD, in partnership with the Medina Valley Community, believes that:
- Education and student success are the shared responsibility of the home, school, and community.
- All students and staff are entitled to an emotionally and physically safe environment.
- Access to and responsible use of current technology is essential.
- Students with pride and respect for the school have a greater commitment to achieving their highest potential.
- All students are responsible for their choices, actions, and learning.
- All decisions will be based on students’ needs with their best interest in mind.
- All students have the ability to learn.
- All students will receive a challenging, balanced, and well-rounded education.
- The diversity of our students fosters experiences that teach them to value and respect the differences of others.
- All students will be encouraged and challenged to be self-directed, critical thinkers and life-long learners.
- A quality education addresses all students’ academic, social, and emotional needs.
- All electives and extracurricular activities enhance academic skills and are critical to a well-rounded education.
*Adopted by Board of Trustees September 19, 2016